1. The maintenance of the Mixer is mainly the maintenance of the reducer part, so it is mainly used and maintained according to the above section.
2. If the blades are not completely immersed in the liquid, it is strictly prohibited to operate empty vehicles to avoid danger and equipment damage.
3. The fixed foundation of the equipment needs to have sufficient rigidity to ensure no resonance and no shaking.
Double Cone Blender
4. Before starting the Double Cone Blender, please acknowledge that the foundation bolts and all screws have been completely fixed.
5. If the equipment has abnormal sound, temperature rise and shaking conditions after starting up, stop the operation immediately and check and deal with it.
6. For high-speed or large-capacity mixing operations, a positioning device should be installed at the bottom or middle of the shaft to reduce the probability of failure caused by the shaking of the shaft.
7. According to different occupations, different operating environments and different mixing intentions, the selection of mixers required by different intentions is also very important. Improper selection simply results in low service life of the mixer and high failure rate, such as improper selection. Please contact the Mixer Supplier in time.