This is the Pulverizer Supplier to introduce to you the daily use and maintenance precautions of the shredder.
1. The machine and power unit should be installed firmly. If the pulverizer is fixed for long-term operation, it should be fixed on the cement foundation; if the pulverizer is mobile operation, the unit should be installed on a frame made of angle iron, and the power machine (diesel engine or electric motor) and the pulley of the pulverizer should be ensured The groove is in the same plane of rotation.
2. After the crusher is installed, check the fastening of the fasteners, and tighten them if they are loose. At the same time, check whether the belt tightness is appropriate.
3. Before starting the Pulverizer, turn the rotor by hand to check whether the claws, hammers and the rotor are running flexibly and reliably, whether there is any collision in the shell, and whether the rotation direction of the rotor is consistent with the direction pointed by the arrow of the machine. Whether the machine lubrication is good.
4. Do not change the belt pulley casually, in case the speed is too high and the crushing chamber explodes, or the speed is too low to affect the working efficiency of the crusher.
5. After starting the crusher, it should run idling for 2 to 3 minutes, and then feed into operation after there is no abnormal phenomenon.
6. Pay attention to the operation of the crusher at all times during work, and feed evenly to prevent blocking the car, and do not overload the work for a long time. If there are vibrations, noises, excessive temperature of the bearings and the body, or spraying materials, the machine should be shut down immediately for inspection, and the work can be continued after troubleshooting.
7. Stop the machine immediately in case of blockage. It is strictly forbidden to use wooden sticks or hands to forcibly feed or pull out the feed to be processed without stopping the machine, so as not to injure the arm or damage the machine parts.
The company also provides a Vacuum Mixer, please feel free to contact us if you need it