The V-type mixer is used for mixing materials or powders in food, medicine, feed, chemical, metallurgy, ceramics and other industries. It is easy to operate and has a reasonable structure and good mixing effect. However, using a V-type mixer requires professionals to operation, or need to understand the steps in detail before proceeding, the following Double Cone Blender supplier summarizes the normal operation process of V-type mixer, basic failure issues and usual maintenance and make a brief introduction.
In the method of using the V-type mixer, when the material is running, first
open the feeding port of the mixer, and confirm whether the discharge port is
closed. According to the process control requirements, put a specified amount of
material into the V-type hopper. After the feeding is completed, in order to
prevent the material from flowing out during mixing, the feeding port should be
closed and locked.
Next is the working time of the machine. Turn on the power button, rotate the stop button to the left, start the reverse button of the mixer, and adjust the motor speed to perform mixing within the speed specified by the process. After the mixture reaches the time specified in the process, stop the machine by adjusting the speed button of the motor. When the machine is stopped, the discharge opening of the mixer should be directly facing the ground, and the button of adjusting the speed of the motor should be adjusted to 0. Turn right to cut off the power.
The last is discharging: Open the feeding port of the V-type Mixer, and use the specified container to load at the discharging port until the material in the hopper is discharged.
1. Open the feeding port of the mixer and re-confirm that the discharging port is closed. Put the specified amount of material into the V-shaped hopper according to the process control requirements.
2. After the feeding is completed, close the feeding port and lock it to prevent the material from flowing out when mixing.
3. Start the rotary button of the V-type mixer, adjust the motor speed, and run at a slow speed.
4. During the operation of the V-type mixer, the fuselage should run at a uniform speed without abnormal noise.
5. After the mixing reaches the time specified in the process, stop the machine by adjusting the speed button of the motor. When the machine is stopped, the discharge opening of the mixer should be directly facing the ground, and the speed adjustment button of the motor should be adjusted to 0. Turn the button to the right to cut off the power.
1. The vibration and noise of the host of the V-type mixer are not properly adjusted and the transmission is damaged.
2. During the use of the V-type mixer, the machine suddenly stops and the discharging mechanism cannot operate normally.
3. The V-type mixer cannot start, mainly because the power supply is not connected and the phase is missing. Check the circuit.
4. Insufficient motor power, improper preparation of pulleys, slippery belts, severe wear of hammer blades, uneven feeding or excessive moisture content of raw materials are the main reasons for low production efficiency.
5. Bearing overheating: When the bearing is poorly lubricated, damaged or the main shaft is bent, the rotor is seriously unbalanced, and the belt is too tight, it will cause the bearing to overheat. The bearing can be restored to its normal state by adding or replacing lubricating oil, replacing bearings, the main shaft, balancing the rotor, and adjusting the tightness of the belt.
1. Installation: Place the machine stably, install the machine feet, and level it so that the machine can run freely.
2. Before use, refuel at the gas station, and then perform no-load operation, check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the electrical is normal, whether the machine is working normally, and whether there are any abnormalities, and refurbish and debug.
3. Turn the feeding port to the top, open the feeding cover to feed, the feeding amount should not exceed the specified volume, then close the feeding cover and start the machine to run. If an abnormality is found on the way, the inspection must be stopped. 4. After work or after changing the variety, the inside and outside of the hopper must be cleaned.
The above is the normal operation of V type mixer introduced by Vacuum Drying Machine supplier.