Each material has its specific drying process and method, and for different materials, its drying device has its own unique scope of application. Sometimes a variety of drying methods can be found for drying material, and there is a variety of drying devices to choose from, but there are only 1-2 kinds of suitable drying devices. If the type is improperly selected, the user may have to bear high purchase costs. , Due to the unreasonable drying process, the equipment operation cost is high, and high expenses are paid, such as low equipment efficiency, high energy consumption, poor product quality, etc., and even cause the entire device to not operate normally at all.
The ideal selection method must be selected according to the production conditions and material characteristics, and sometimes it is necessary to compromise to find a balance. Choosing a drying device or a Vacuum Drying Machine should follow the following principles and comprehensively consider the following factors.
1. Applicability: Vacuum Dryer Industrial selects drying equipment according to the material form and physical and chemical characteristics. The drying device must first be suitable for the specific material form, and then drying the process must meet the physical and chemical requirements of material drying, including material processing (material feeding, conveying, fluidization, dispersion, heat transfer, discharge, etc.), and can meet the processing capacity, Basic requirements for dehydration amount and product quality.
Low-Temperature Double Cone Vacuum Dryer
2. High drying rate: In terms of drying rate only, when using convection drying, because the material is highly dispersed in the hot air, the critical moisture content is low and the drying speed is fast. With convection drying, different drying methods have different critical moisture content and different drying rates.
3. Low energy consumption: Different drying methods are selected, and their energy consumption indicators are different. The thermal efficiency of general conductive drying can reach 100% in theory, and the convection drying can only reach 70%.
4. Save investment: Choose the drying device to complete the same drying function, sometimes the cost is very different, generally, you must choose the lower one.
5. Low operating costs: operating costs such as equipment depreciation, wastage, labour costs, maintenance costs, spare parts costs should be as low as possible.
6. Safety and environmental protection: meet environmental protection requirements, good working conditions and high safety.
7. Reliable operation: a drying device with simple structure, sufficient supply of spare parts, high reliability and long life is preferred.
8. Use new technologies: Do not rely solely on past experience, focus on absorbing new technologies, and listen to more opinions.
9. Drying experiment: Before selecting the model, it is good to be able to do a material drying experiment, or to understand the use status of similar material drying equipment, and to combine its advantages and disadvantages to select the correct model.