Here is the knowledge about the double cone mixer shared by Double Cone Mixer Supplier , please feel free to contact us if you need it
Double Cone Mixer
The Double Cone Mixer is a new type of high-efficiency and high-precision particle mixing equipment, which is widely used in the mixing of various powder particles in the chemical, pesticide, dye, medicine, food, feed, petroleum, metallurgical and mining industries.
(1) Advanced structure, convenient operation, safe and reliable operation.
(2) The mixing speed is fast and the quality is uniform. The double helix of this machine is arranged asymmetrically, one large and one small expands the mixing range, so it is more suitable for mixing materials with large disparity in comparison.
(3) The energy saving effect is remarkable. Compared with the drum mixer, the energy consumption of this machine is only one tenth of that.
(4) The abrasion and pressure feed of the granular materials are small, and there is no overheating reaction to the mixing of heat-sensitive materials.
(5) The mixed preparation is stable, and does not cause delamination and segregation.
(6) The mixer is sealed and dust-free, with simple operation, convenient maintenance and long service life. In addition, according to user requirements, the cone can be made into a pressure vessel for pressurization or vacuum operation.
(7) The autobiography and revolution of this machine are completed by a set of motor and cycloid needle transmission reducer.
(1) Due to the revolution of the double helix, the powder particles move around the cone wall.
(2) Due to the autobiography of the spiral blade, the powder is discharged toward the center of the cone for radial movement.
(3) The powder flows upward from the bottom of the cone and is discharged on the outer peripheral surface of the spiral for material mixing.
(4) The downward flow of powder particles caused by the spiral rotation is precisely due to the combination of the revolution and rotation of the spiral in the mixer, forming four flow forms of powder: convection, shear, diffusion, and infiltration. . Therefore, the powder can quickly achieve uniform mixing in the mixer.
The company also provides Powder Mixers and ribbon mixers, please feel free to contact us if necessary
Previous: Mixer Selection Matters