The Vacuum Dryer Industrial a new set of equipment integrating mixing and vacuum drying. The double-cone dryer is a rotary tank with double-cone shape. During vacuum drying, the materials are continuously turning up and down, speeding up the drying efficiency, and drying evenly. In the following, the seven advantages of the double cone dryer are introduced in detail.
1. High-efficiency conventional vacuum drying equipment is heated by steam, which needs to be heated from the inside to the outside. Slow heating speed requires a lot of coal, and the double cone dryer uses electromagnetic wave heating, without heat transfer medium, directly heated to Inside the object, the heating speed is fast, 1 kW can add the water at room temperature to the vacuum dryer in 3-5 minutes. The key is to improve the technical management. The key is to heat to 100 ℃, to avoid the above shortcomings, so the speed is fast, the efficiency is high, The drying cycle is greatly shortened and energy consumption is reduced.
CT-C Hot Air Tray Plate Dryer
2. Uniform heating Due to the heating, the material is heated from the inside to the outside at the same time. The temperature difference between the inside and outside of the material is small, and the inconsistent internal and external heating conditions that occur in conventional heating will not occur, resulting in a puffing effect, which is beneficial to crushing and drying. The quality is greatly improved.
3. Vacuum Dryer, easy to control, convenient for continuous production and automation.
4. Vacuum Dryer is small size and easy installation and maintenance.
5. The product quality is good. Compared with the conventional method, the quality of the processed product has been greatly improved.
6. It has the effect of disinfection and sterilization, the product is safe and hygienic, and the shelf life is long.
7. Significant economic benefits.